Hardware Security Module (HSM)
HSM is another device that has caught the attention of the banking industry, especially when it comes to payment transactions. This module guarantees the originality of transmitted information by generating and managing code keys and utilizing cryptography algorithms.
Working closely with HSM manufacturers, Pooya supplies various types of this module along with necessary training and after sales services. Some HSM features are as follows:
- High TPS
- Supporting magnetic and smart cards
- Supporting EMV and Visa Cash standards
- Tamper resistant design: MEPS 2 approved
- Key generating and encryption management based on DES, Triple DES, and RSA 4096 security standards.
- DES: DES and triple DES keys; Encryption and Decryption
- RSA: Keys up to 4096 bits: Key pair generation; Encryption and Decryption; Signature generation and verification
- SHA-1, SHA-256: hashing functions
- Generating, modifying, and translating PINs
- Ability to produce and verify electronic signatures
- Used by many large organizations and banks world wide.